1) You may place orders by using the "cart" feature of this site. This feature is typical of on all Internet shops whereby you would browse through the available items and select items for purchase.
2)-When you have a item displayed there is a button marked add to cart. You will see the items which have been selected on the right of your screen. Your cart contents are displayed after each selection and you can alter the quantity required or delete items which may have been incorrectly selected. Do press the update button for alterations to take place. If you wish to select more items press continue shopping.
3) When you have finished with your selection proceed to "checkout" , press the checkout button. Follow the step by step instructions which include a form to fill with your mailing details, choice of shipping -normal post or special delivery, and finally choice of payment.
We send all good by Royalmail recorded delivery or Special delivery. Orders up to £50.00 are sent recorded delivery, orders over £50 are sent special delivery.
We can send goods to any part of the world, but sometimes the cost of post can be a problem.
If you order items like motors, servos and other items which are small, then we can send goods by our postal service in UK - this is handled by Royalmail. All goods that are shipped with Royalmail are sent by a sign for service and can be tracked. The cost is between GBP £5.50 - £8.50.
The only problem is that there are size limits for goods sent by post in certain countries. Most commonly it is a maximum length of 600mm. This usually means that Model Kits cannot be sent by normal post and we have to use a courier or freight company.
This means that a shipment for a large Model Kit box will be GBP £22 - £35 based on the size of shipment. As the value of some of our models only costs this amount, it can be an expensive transaction.
Sometimes we can cut the box and make it smaller or we can repack it in smaller box, but if the smallest model part is more than 600mm this is not possible. If 3-4 kits are ordered together, then freight is more economic as they can be sent together as one package.
Therefore if you still wish to go ahead and order a kit to be sent to your country, please contact us first and we can get a quote by EMS,TNT, Fedex or UPS and e-mail to you.
We accept all types of payments and currencies.
You can pay by using the following:
1) Credit or Debit cards by using NoChex service. This is one of the available choices at the end of the checkout routine.
3) Cheque or similar instrument of payment.
4) Transfer to account - Please note EUR and USD currency is acceptable.
5) Call and give card details - In this case use the cheque payment choice at the end of the shopping routine.
If your have any special requirements for payments or delivery please e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call or e-mail for quotes for payment in other currencies and international shipping.
We send goods within 1 to 3 days of payment being received. If good are out of stock we will send e- mail with delivery date and request whether you wish to keep items on order. If delivery is more than 2 weeks payments are normally refunded unless you request otherwise.